Thursday, October 1, 2009

Balmain...you have my heart




By far my favorite designer is Balmain. It is the epitamy of how I would want to dress anytime, any day, for any (or no) occasion. Their sexy cropped skinny jeans and loosely undone tshirts make me scream with envy. The silouhettes of the sharply pointed shoulders on the leather blazers make my mouth water and the simple black/white/silver chilly color scheme exentuate the perfect shape and flow of the harem pants. And don't get me started on the PERFECT mini dresses that are dripping in just the right amount of sequence. All in all it is the most amazing interpretation of that powerful, independent, "I don't give a crap" kind of woman who knows she looks as sexy and she feels. Ahhhh...I have to stop biting my nails from all the excitement...I just don't have time to re-do my nail polish again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment