Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My foxy fur

Rachel Zoe faux fur vest, Urban Outfitters top, 7 for all mankind wide leg jeans

Rachel Zoe faux fur vest, top made by me :), vintage dress (worn as a skirt)

Rachel Zoe faux fur vest, American Eagle tank, Forever 21 shorts


I feel that every girl should own a fur (preferably not real) vest. It just adds an extra specialness to any outfit and can easily be worn from day to night- from fall to winter. My Rachel Zoe vest is so FABULOUS and the best part is that it was only $79 (because I pre-ordered it)- but still, I feel great whenever I put it on and that's the only thing that matters.

I strongly suggest checking out Rachel Zoe's QVC line that debuts on October 10...which is my birthday!!! Ahhh...what a great day it's going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment